Search This Blog

Saturday, January 09, 2016

















Skinny Body Care has taken weight loss to the next level with Skinny Body Max!
Lose Weight Faster!


OH WOW-- Martha is rocking
She says:
.. Here is my updated Skinny Fiber Results and Journey thus far .. I had never been a heavy person until I was in a serious car accident in 2005 that really put me down. I suffered a broken wrist and ruptured 3 disc in my neck . It took me 3 years to even start feeling a little better. I wasn't able to work during that period and... put on close to 50 lbs. I suffered high cholesterol , high blood pressure, depression, insomnia , fibromyalgia , migraines and all the other symptoms that come with fibromyalgia.

I started my weight loss journey in Feb. of this year . So far to date I have lost 32 pounds and counting, and have lost 7 pant sizes. I had my blood work done a few weeks ago and my cholesterol and blood pressure are now normal , I'm off all of my medications for depression and my fibromyalgia is much better. I still have some bad days every once in a while, but much better !!

Skinny Fiber Rocks !! It has changed my life ! I even seen my doctor's wife this week and she couldn't believe the difference . She told me I looked 10 years younger and wanted to know what I was doing ... I told her SKINNY FIBER !!

No comments:

Post a Comment